A unique opportunity to acquire this magnificent four/five bedroom family home with an abundance of living space and situated in the sought after village of Stewkley, voted Buckinghamshire Best Kept Village of 2017. Built to exacting specifications in 2014, the house is approached via an expansive shared entrance. The imposing exterior is perfectly complimented by an interior featuring all modern day enhancements from the elegant reception hall with its porcelain floor and solid oak central staircase to the stylish kitchen with top end Miele appliances, spacious reception rooms, this property simplifies space and quality. This network cabled `smart` property is equally suited for either entertainment or family living with an exceptional open plan kitchen/family room with bi-fold doors opening to a southerly facing rear garden. To the first floor is a galleried landing with seating area, a vaulted ceiling master suite with walk through dressing room leading to a magnificent en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, and a fourth double bedroom adjacent to the family bathroom. By combining all of these features, latest technology and the highest quality materials this is a truly exceptional property.
• Built in 2014 the house is a Potton home renowned for design and build of super insulated residential properties.
• House is a ‘smart` home with Cat 6 ethernet cabling and ports throughout enabling easy set up of a home network.
• Under floor water heating throughout with individual wireless zone controls.
• Solid oak staircase and doors.
• Integrated top end Miele kitchen appliances to remain : conventional oven, steam oven, warming draw, induction hob and cooker hood (connected via blue tooth for remote automatic operation of hood), large capacity fridge and freezer.
• Walk-in pantry off the kitchen with multiple shelving (to remain).
• Inglenook fireplace with wood burner (to remain) in main lounge.
• Conventional radiator heating with individual thermostatic valves and ambient thermostat control.
• Viessmann (German) system boiler with annual service record.
• Pressurised large capacity hot water cistern.
• Galleried Landing with solid oak balustrades and vaulted ceiling.
• Feature chandeliers to remain.
• 2 accessible lofts at each end of the gallery landing.
• Walk-in wardrobe to master suite and third accessible loft space above.
• Double (individual bay) oak frame lockable garage with power, light and water.
• South East facing garden not overlooked with lovely views.
Agents Note : The house was constructed as a five bedroom, which the current owners chose to reconfigure internally as a four bedroom providing an additional en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobe. This is easily reversible to reinstate a fifth bedroom.
• Aylesbury Vale Golf Club Approximately 1.2 miles
• A5 Woburn Approximately 6 miles
• M1 Junction 13 Approximately 12 miles
• Leighton Buzzard Railway Station Approximately 7 miles
• Milton Keynes Railway Station Approximately 10 miles
• Aylesbury Railway Station Approximately 11 miles
• Mains Water, Gas, Electricity
• Local Authority - Aylesbury Vale District Council
• Council Tax Band G
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Three Bedrooms With En-Suites
- Kitchen With Miele Appliances
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Voted Best Kept Buckinghamshire Village 2017
- Three Reception Rooms
- Home Entertainment System
- Aylesbury Grammar School Catchment
- Near To Aylesbury Vale Golf Club
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.